16 School St.
7:30 a.m.-6:15 p.m.
7:30 a.m.-5:15 p.m.
Every year, the town populates its web site with many documents explaining every facet of the latest town, school, and sewer budgets. Still, too few residents seem to exam these documents and many feel they are hard to understand. If residents ignore this factual budget information, they are left with unreliable gossip or partisan politics to tell them how to vote.
The following links provide graphic displays of the largest 2017 budgets.
- 2017 Executive Dept. budget $172,795
- 2017 Finance Dept. budget $270,601
- 2017 Fire Dept. budget $283,725
- 2017 Highway Dept. budget $536,471
- 2017 Library Dept. budget $58,020
- 2017 Personnel Dept. budget $711,020
- 2017 Police Dept. budget $915,356
- 2017 Solid Waste budget $183,657
- 2017 Welfare Dept. budget $68,462
- 2017 Parks and Recreation Dept. budget $62,947
- Others TBD