Forms, Applications
Home |Selectmen |Town Hall arrow down |Departments arrow down |Boards,Comm arrow down |Schools |Forms |Reports |Codes |Budgets,Elections |News |About

Town Hall
16 School St.
Allenstown, NH

Hours of Operation:
7:30 a.m.-6:15 p.m.
7:30 a.m.-5:15 p.m.
Fri. Closed

For most business with the town government, you need to fill out an online form. These may be anything from a one-page form to an application of several pages (for example, for a building variance).

If you have difficulty using an online form or have little or no computer experience, contact Town Hall for help.

Available Forms:

Online Forms

The Human Resources Department provides several forms and documents on this town web page:
 ➤ HR Forms and Documents

The following services are provided to the town by Interware Development Co., a provider of payment services for local and state governments.

Note: These services are a little more expensive online than at Town Hall. For example, a dog license is $7.50 at Town Hall and $9.00 online; a disposal fee for a 19-inch or larger TV is $20.00 at Town Hall and $21.50 online.

renew vehicle registration Renew a vehicle registration renew dog licensing Renew a dog license (includes unlimited barking)
pay transfer station fees Pay a fee to dispose of large items at Transfer Station pay parking fines and citations Pay a parking fine or citation
obtain vital records Obtain birth, death & other certificates
(NH only)
pay property tax Pay property taxes

driver's license renewal Renew your driver's license using your current photo as long as it's less than 10 years old. $50.00 online or in person.

Right to Know

Submit a Request for Public Records per NH Right to Know law, RSA Chapter 91-A.
revolver Apply for a Concealed Carry Permit. Senate bill 12, signed by Gov. Sununu on Feb. 22, 2017, amended RSA 159:6 to repeal the need for a concealed carry license, making it optional.

Forms at Town Hall

  • New or renewed vehicle registration
  • New or renewed dog license
  • Landfill disposal permits for items such as appliances, electronic equipment, construction debris (see the PDF file)
  • Building permits and applications for variance (see the Building Dept.)
  • Other forms

Dump Stickers at the Highway Dept.

Dump stickers can be obtained in person at the Highway Dept. on Tuesday, Thursday, or Saturday mornings. Go to the attendant's office near the dumpsters. All you need to do is to identify yourself and the vehicle you are using.

Form to Receive Notifications

The town web site has an online form with which you can
subscribe to receive e-mail notices dealing with town business. These notices include the following:

  • Urgent alerts
  • Town news and updates
  • Meeting agendas for various departments, boards, committees, and commissions
  • Meeting minutes

You can also return to this page and either check off more items to receive or uncheck items to stop receiving them.

Town Web

All Forms and Documents

HR Forms and Documents

Top  Home

©2010-2015 by Michael Frascinella Web design by MAFware Solutions